Main duties & key responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the formulation development activities of generic pharmaceutical drug products under the guidance of R&D Formulation Team.
- Operation/Cleaning/Maintenance of Formulation Trial Equipment, for the execution of Formulation Trials and Validation Batches.
- Formulation Trials production schedule performance according to agreed timelines.
- Development of robust manufacturing processes, and successful technical transfer.
- Smooth cooperation with remaining Formulation Development Team.
- Apply technical experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise.
- Work within standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods with a moderate degree of expertise.
- Propose optimization of manufacturing equipment use and process.
- Work smoothly with cross-functional groups such as Manufacturing, QC and Technical department.
- Provide technical assistance/support to other departments when needed.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Technical School field is required.
- 3-5 years working experience within the Drug industry.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good computer skills.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- Continuous Learning and Professional Development.
- Competitive Salary.
- Continuous Training.
- Career Growth and Development Opportunity.
To apply, kindly submit your CV at HR@PharmaPath.eu
Based on your consent all received applications will be stored in our database for a maximum period of 6 months and all data will be treated with strict confidentiality commensurate to data protection regulation.