Identifies, evaluate and develops business opportunities that fits into the technical expertise and business development strategy of the company, ensuring the attainment of assigned targets and business development goals of the company.
Main duties & key responsibilities:
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – and new ways of reaching existing markets and customers.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers.
- Take ownership of customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer actions and discussions.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Analyze price change requests from customers by evaluating margin impact, potential incremental volume, and competitor price levels.
- Track market trends and keeping up to date on prices set by competitors.
- Support the discussions on new business agreements by coordinating requirements, developing contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Analyze territory and account data.
- Identify opportunities to grow the revenue and business portfolio based on market understanding and customer insights.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to design, implement and deliver marketing, business development and business driven communication strategies.
- Analyze statistics and prepare monthly and ad hoc reports and presentations for communicating sales progress, results, and business activity.
- Assist in budgeting exercises.
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with customers.
- Written and verbal communication skills needed for the presentation of figures, results and business activity, and for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally.
- Analytical skills for data mining and analysis of prices, sales and business activity.
- Computer skills for everyday tasks, analysis of data and creation of reports.
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- High motivation and confidence to start things from scratch.
- Strategic thinking for choosing the right strategy depending on the product and the territory.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry of at least 1-2 years.
- Competitive remuneration package, including benefits.
- Ability to become part of one of the most dynamic and prospective teams in the pharmaceutical industry in Greece.
- Continuous opportunities in advancing personal and career goals.
To apply, kindly submit your CV at HR@PharmaPath.eu referencing the code BDS/01.
Based on your consent all received applications will be stored in our database for a maximum period of 6 months and all data will be treated with strict confidentiality commensurate to data protection regulation.